Why should you rent furniture?
After you have finished reading this article, you’ll be wondering why you never did!
The only thing constant in life is change and its impact on lives. What if you shift to a new city for work or studies? After you rent a place, the biggest challenge is to either shift your furniture from your hometown or buy new furniture. In both cases, you end up spending a lot of money. Towards the end of your stint at the city, finding buyers for your used furniture or costs involved in transporting them to your home/another city is such a pain!
Have you ever thought how convenient it would be to rent furniture in such cases? This would make the entire process of moving to another place so simple and smooth. No worries about assembling or damaging the furniture during transportation. Furniture renting companies make your lives easier - once your tenure is nearing the end in a city, they come and collect the furniture, leaving you with only few bags of clothes and other easy movables.
Or are you a person who would get bored of the same furniture? With renting of residential furniture, you can change the look of your house frequently, and that too without worrying about financing or disposing the old furniture.
In India, not many people are aware of the concept of renting or leasing residential furniture, while some feel that renting or leasing of residential furniture is a waste of money as they do not acquire ownership. Moreover, they end up paying more than the value of the furniture through monthly subscription plans. Here are some indicators, which would help understand why renting or leasing residential furniture is the best financially-sound decision.
1) Save Money: Why should you invest a huge amount of money in purchasing furniture when you have an option to use the best and most desirable furniture in the market at cheaper monthly subscription? You can save a considerable amount of money by renting furniture and this money can be invested in assets that give good returns.
2) Be Hassle Free: The most expensive and stylish furniture today might not always remain in vogue. Selling them off at low prices to upgrade in a few years is not a great idea! Moreover, if your stay in a city is not too long, selling/transporting furniture will be at a loss/cost. Make your life easier by simply renting furniture!
3) Speedy Delivery: Once you select your furniture and monthly subscription, the dealer ensures that the furniture is delivered at your doorstep within 24 hours. What more can you ask for to set up a new home with all the comforts you need!
4) Easy Availability: What you see is what you get! Your choice of furniture is just few clicks away. Only readily available furniture are posted on the website, and hence you need not worry about the availability.
5) Convenient and Pocket Friendly: You can select and rent from a range of furniture within your budget. Once you have your home set up and if you feel that a furniture is of no use, you may just contact the dealer and he will pick it up at your convenient time at no added expense.
6) Zero Wear and Tear Expense: You do not have to worry about the wear and tear of the furniture, as the cost is included in the monthly rental plan.
There are few residential furniture leasing or renting companies in the Indian market, and FURLENCO beats them all in their game with its pocket friendly monthly plans. They have monthly subscription plans ranging from Rs. 1,500/- to Rs. 7,500/- per month, wherein you can get your 1BHK house to a 3BHK house fully furnished. For more details, visit www.furlenco.com. You can pick and choose your plan as per your need and budget, and make furniture rental a way of life!
Use Code CHAIWITHSHAI and avail one month rental free from Furlenco!